Friday, January 25, 2008

A New Venture!



This is a new venture for me! Not knowing much about HTML or blogs, for that matter, I decided I needed to "get with it!"




I encourage those of you who find me here to take a peek at my website http://www.sweetharvestfarms.com and feel free to share your thoughts and comments.



You can also find me at http://www.pinnaclecollectioninc.com. We are a group of artist that have been contracted to sell our offerings at the Markets throughout the US. The Pinnacle Collection is busy posting photos from all their artist and it may take some time to have the website completed and all artist featured so check back often!



I too will be adding new items, both here and on my website, whenever I can find a spare moment away from painting or making soap!Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!

14 comments:

Funky Finds said...

It's great to see you adding more info to your blog! ~Jessica

CJ said...

This Blog thing is actually kind of fun once you learn how to navigate around!! LOL!
Should've done it sooner!

SweetAnnee said...

Welcome to blog land dear CJ!!
I love it..and it's amazing how many
wonderful folks you will meet!!

fondly, deena

Chatty Kathy said...

Great blog CJ!! I just started one too. Guess we can learn together!! Chatty Kathy

CJ said...

Its just finding the time to post everythnig I want to on this blog!!
you could sit and add things all day long if you waanted too!

Kathy ~Vintage Snaps & Scraps~ said...

Hi there,
I wanted to come on over and check out your blog. Welcome to blogging!
Kathy of Vintage Snaps and Scraps

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

CJ,
thanks for the link! lovely site and I think you are doing well with the layout.
Blessings to you
Blondie

Signature Vintage said...

Hi! Good to see you have a blog! I've been a big fan of Sweet Harvest Farms for awhile!

SweetAnnee said...

Ok, I found ya!!
lol
Deena

Homespun Heart Primitives said...

Woo hoo CJ! Looks fabulous! Keep up the wonderful work.
xox,
Sharon

La Donna Welter - Vintage Photo-Oil Artist said...

Can't wait to hear more from you!
Hugs,
La Donna

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi CJ.
Can i add you to my blog?
You've got a great start here :)..I was the same a couple months ago, then started really getting into it..LOL
Candy

Lilli Blue said...

Nice to meet you! I love your design. Such a lovely site. Best of luck and wishing you all good things. Lilli
PS It is a challenge learning all this stuff. LOL but so much fun!

Lori said...

Thanks for the add CJ~~~
Looking forward to getting to know you better!! Pop in anytime!! Would love to hear from you!!
Many Blessings......
Lori Hull