Saturday, September 20, 2008

Acne and Blemish Soap

I was so moved today. I had 3 people come up to me thanking me for changing their appearance. I figured they were just refering to my Homemade Goats Milk Soap, since many customers comment on the improved condition of their skin.It was the Acne and Blemish Soap they were talking about!

I use a natural alternative to Salicylic Acid. This ingredient is used in Acne remedies but is produced in a lab. I have found that a form of Willow Bark contains this in its natural state and after much tweeking, trial and error I have come up with just the right amount to make this soap a much needed choice for those that want to control their Acne in natural non-chemical way.

Its just so nice to know that a simple bar of Homemade Soap can make such a difference! Makes all the hard work worth it!

1 comment:

kornkribprimitives said...

I have sensitive skin and some really dry parts on my face and some oily I guess as it tends to break out sometimes. I might have to give your soap a try. it's sounds wonderful! :)
Blessings, Linda