Friday, September 5, 2008

All Natural Homemade Laundry Soap!!

You know I thought I would mention this because alot of people still don't know that I offer Homemade Laundry Soap!! I sell this soap in "No Scent" or in "Fresh Linen" but can do just about any scent you like! I like the Lavender myself! This soap will get your clothes cleaner than anything you have used before and you can actually use a dry bar as a spot remover!!

Lard & Lye Laundry Detergent was the only soap used in era’s gone by-and for good reason. Wine, grass & dirt stains are no match! In addition machine repairmen find this type of soap in combination with 1/2 cup vinegar added to the rinse cycle not only leaves your clothes soft but keeps grime & build up from collecting in your machine! Grate your bar into flakes after cure date. Use 1/3 to 1/2 cup of flakes (per load) as your machine is filling with water. Don’t expect to see lots of suds. Suds come from harsh detergents & chemicals which have nothing to do with how clean your clothes will be. You can also rest assured that it is enviromentally safe as well!

I have considered grating the bars myself and sell the flakes in a bag but my loyal customers will hear nothing of the sort! They say they know just how many "grates" to do for their washing machine! One huge brick will get you about 5-6 large bars.

Just pop on over to my website and read all about it!

No comments: