Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FREE Shipping on All Natural Homemade Soap,All Natural Handmade Goats Milk Soap, Lip Balm, Body Lotion, etc., on Sweet Harvest Farms website!

Hi everyone!

I have had a few emails (well, ok, more than a few) asking when I would be offering FREE shipping again. I had planned on doing so for Sept. but it seems with school starting, and all that requires, that everyone could use extra change in their pockets.So starting Aug. 2nd and running through Fri. Aug.5th, I am offering FREE shipping on any order of $50.00 or more.

I am also going to put everyones name that orders in a hat. One name will be drawn and that customer will receive 1 Lip Smoothie from The pampered Lip Collection, 1 roll on perfume (Roll On Aromatics-brand new and not even on the website yet!), 1 dry-spray cologne (Lisser Brume Collection-not on website yet!) and 1 Body Lotion! This is a $44.00 value absolutely FREE just for your to try!

Photobucket


When ordering from the Sweet Harvest Farms website, you will see at check out there is a "Special Instructions" box. Simply write "August Special".
Also, when you check out it may seem that your CC is being charged but it is not. I do so manually after I receive the order so your shipping will NOT be added to the total. If you use PayPal your shipping will be refunded immediately upon receipt.

I am also Preparing to launch a few new scents and would like some feedback! What aroma would you like to see added to my line of bath and body products? This could be soap, perfume and lotion. Just drop me a line!

Thank you for your continued patronage!

No comments: