Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All Natural Handmade Soap for Fall-Punkin Patch, Country Harvest, Orange Clove and more!

Well this fast approaching Fall Season is coming in like a freight train! Orders for the Fall started pouring in the last week of July and haven't slowed one bit!
We have grown by leaps and bounds this past year and may soon have to move our production area to a warehouse! I never thought that we would become so big so quickly but I guess having an amazing product has its perks!
The Punkin Patch Handmade soap is always a good seller as is the Country Harvest,Cinnamon Stick and Orange Clove. I had a special order for a coffee soap and it surpassed my expectations!! Not sure if I will add it to my already long list of scents but I am definitely thinking about it!
Photobucket
If you think you might be ordering for the upcoming Fall Season I suggest that you order as early as you can! If you need it in a specific time frame let me know in the special instructions/comment box at check out. Just as a reminder that your order can also be sent to another address as a gift and we will write your sentiment in a card to go with the package.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter! We draw from that list, randomly every month, for a $50 Gift Basket! The newsletter also keeps you informed of any new products we are adding or any specials we might be offering for the month.
Well....back to the old caldron!




No comments: