Wednesday, August 20, 2014


I know it’s hard to believe but Fall really is coming!

To get things started off with a bang starting Wed. August 20th through Fri. August 22nd when you order $85.00 or more from www.sweetharvestfarms.com website shipping will be absolutely FREE! Simply write "Fall is coming" in the special instructions/comments box at checkout.

Shipping will go out by Fri. August 29th. AND remember that you can now order our amazing seasonal scents!!



Your card is not charged on the website. I have to do so manually once order arrives so whatever shipping you see on the cart at checkout will not be applied. If you use PayPal your shipping will be refunded immediately upon receipt of your order. Get your orders in early as orders are filled in the order they are received.

I also have a "special" for wholesalers as well! Just drop me an email at sweetharvestfarms@verizon.net.

You can reach me at email above should you have any questions and don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. (it puts you in the running for a $50 gift basket I give away every month!)

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Looking forward to cooler weather!
.

No comments: